Here is a Cheat Sheet to help you complete the Overtime Challenges for the Rippley Vs Sludge Fortnite Skin.
This Season, Epic have decided to release the Fortnite Overtime Challenges differently as they used to have one set of Overtime Challenges for players to complete to unlock a new style for three of the Fortnite Battle Pass Skins.
There are now three separate Overtime Challenges for players to complete for the Rippley Vs. Sludge, 8-Ball Vs. Scratch and Cameo Vs. Chic Skins. This article will provide a Cheat Sheet for you to use to complete the Rippley Vs. Sludge Overtime Challenges.
The Cheat Sheets for the other two parts have been linked at the bottom of this article.
Fortnite Rippley Vs Sludge Cheat Sheet
The Rippley Vs. Sludge Overtime Challenges were one of the first to be released and this Skin is unlocked at Tier 50 of the Season 11 Battle Pass:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 50 (50)
- Complete ‘Rippley Vs. Sludge’ Mission Objectives (9)
- Earn Gold Scavenger Medals by searching chests, llamas, or supply drops (3)
- Achieve AR Specialist Accolades in different matches (3)
- Land in a Named Location in different matches (3)
- Deal any damage with a placed Trap to an opponent (1)
- Destroy SLURP Barrels, SLURP Trucks, or SLURP Silos (10)
- Swim 50m in under 5s (1)
- Visit Lazy Lake and Slurpy Swamp in the same match while riding in a Motorboat (1)
- Eliminations at Risky Reels, Fort Crumpet, or Hydro 16 (5)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between Lodjam Woodworks, a wooden shack, and a bucket tree (1)
- Catch a fish with a Fishing Rod, a Harpoon Gun, and an Explosive Weapon (1)
Here is a Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog, to help you complete these challenges. If you need a more detailed guide on how to find the gnome, please click on the challenge above.
Once you have completed any nine of the challenges mentioned above, you will unlock the purple variant for the Skin, which can be seen below:
Here are the Cheat Sheets for the other two Overtime Challenge Skins: