Here is a Cheat Sheet to help you complete the Overtime Challenges for the 8-Ball Vs Scratch Fortnite Skin.
There are three different parts to the Overtime Challenges in Season 11 of Fortnite as a separate set of challenges have been released for each of the three Battle Pass Skins. Completing nine of the Overtime Challenges will unlock a new style for the Skin.
The Overtime Challenges have been released for the Rippley Vs. Sludge, 8-Ball Vs. Scratch and Cameo Vs. Chic Skins and this article will provide a Cheat Sheet for the 8-Ball Vs Scratch Challenges to help you complete them quickly.
The Cheat Sheets for the other two Skins have been linked at the bottom of this article.
Fortnite 8-Ball Vs Scratch Cheat Sheet
The 8-Ball Vs. Scratch Skin is unlock at Tier 60 of this seasons Battle Pass and here are the challenges you will need to complete:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 60 (60)
- Complete ‘8-Ball Vs. Scratch’ Mission Objectives (9)
- Earn Bronze Battle Medals by getting eliminations in a match (3)
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3)
- Dance at Rainbow Rentals, Beach Bus, and Lake Canoe (1)
- Swim at different No Swimming signs (2)
- Deal damage with a Harpoon Gun to opponents (75)
- Gain Health or Shields in a bush (1)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between Fancy View, a wooden shack, and a big house (1)
- Bounce on bouncy objects in different matches (3)
- Visit mountain Base Camps (1)
- Travel 100 meters while dancing (100)
You can get a more detailed guide on how to complete the challenges by clicking on them above, or you can see the Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog below:
As soon as you have completed nine of the 8-Ball Vs. Scratch Overtime Challenges, you will unlock the following gold style for the Skin:
Here are the Cheat Sheets for the other parts of the Fortnite Overtime Challenges: