Here are the official challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 10.
Week 10 is already here in Fortnite Battle Royale and these will be the final weekly challenges and we should see some Overtime Challenges released soon according to data-miners. Three new challenges are now available for Free Pass players and the remaining four challenges can only be completed by Battle Pass players. You can see the official challenges for Fortnite Season 8, Week 10 below.
FORTNITE SEASON 8, WEEK 10 CHALLENGES
- TIP: Click any of the linked challenges below to view the guide on how to complete the challenge.
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3)
- Staged challenge: Harvest Wood in a single match (500)
Harvest Stone in a single match (400)
Harvest Metal in a single match (300)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Staged challenge: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
These challenges are quite straight forward, but you can click on any of the linked challenges above to help you complete the challenges. We will also be releasing a cheat sheet as soon as it is made available.
Once you have completed all of the challenges for this week and providing you have completed all of the previous weekly challenges, you will unlock the following loading screen.
For this week, you will be able to find a new Banner, and we have the location here.