Week 8 of Season 6 is finally here and as usual, we have 7 new challenges, 3 free pass challenges and 4 battle pass challenges. There is only one new challenge in week 8 with the others being reused from previous seasons which is the “Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations” challenge. Thanks to the Squating Dog, we have a cheat sheet that’ll help you complete all the week 8 challenges much faster.
- Read More: Unfinished chicken skin found in files
- Read More: All map changes in v6.30
- Read More: Names & Rarities of all v6.30 leaked cosmetics
You can see all of the Season 6, week 8 challenges below:
Free Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7)
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3)
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1) (HARD)
The only use for the Cheat Sheet this week is to view the locations of the different fish trophies in order to complete the “Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations” challenge. It may also be useful for players who aren’t aware of the different clay pigeon shooting locations which are marked on the cheat sheet.
The cheat sheet also marks the location of the hidden Hunting party banner which is located on one of the factories at Flush Factories. The coordinates of the hidden banner are D9.