Here are all the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, Week 4 Challenges that have just been released for part 2 of TNTina’s Trail.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale and the challenges for Chapter 2: Season 2 Week 4 have just gone live. Completing these challenges will award you with XP, which will help you to progress in this season’s Battle Pass.
There are two parts to each Agent’s Challenges in this season, which are released a week apart to make a total of 20 challenges for each Agent. Once you have completed 18 challenges, you will be able to unlock a new style for each Skin, but you must be sure of your decision as you cannot change it once you have locked you choice in.
Fortnite Challenges – Week 4
Here are the ten new challenges that have been released for the second and final part of the TNTina’s Trial Challenges. You can click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them for challenges that you may need some help with:
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (10)
- Destroy opponents structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (20)
- Fish with Explosives (3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (3)
Completed each of the challenges for this season will reward you with 40,000 XP, which will help you to progress in this season’s Battle Pass. The first part of TNTina’s Trial Challenges were released last week and can be seen below. Again, you can click on the challenges below for a more detailed guide on how to complete some of the harder challenges.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)
As soon as you have completed any 18 TNTina’s Trail challenges, you will be able to unlock a new Skin style for TNTina, Shadow or Ghost. You can only choose one style to unlock, so make sure you are happy with the style before locking it in permanently.