Here are all of the challenges that have just been released for the first part of Skye’s Adventure in Fortnite Battle Royale.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite and there are ten challenges that are released for Chapter 2: Season 2. These challenges are all Agent themed and all the challenges for Agents Brutus, TNTina and Meowscles have been released thus far.
For Week 7, the first part of Agent Skye’s challenges have been released under the name Skye’s Adventure. As with other Agents, there are ten challenges that are available to complete now and another ten challenges will be released for Week 8.
Fortnite Challenges – Week 7
Completing each weekly challenges will award you with 40,000 XP and you can complete the following challenges in-game now:
Click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Search Chests at Spy Bases (7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge (1)
- Escape a Vault a Secret Passage (1)
- Visit Skye’s coastal campsites (3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (1)
The next part of Skye’s Adventure Challenges will be released next week which will make a total of 20 challenges to complete for Skye. Once you have completed 18 challenges, you will be able to choose a new style you want to unlock for the Skin, either Ghost or Shadow.
You will need to complete another mission to unlock the style you want and we will be releasing a guide on how to complete this challenge for the style you want to unlock. Remember, once you have chosen your style, you cannot reverse it so make sure you check out both styles before committing to one.