Here are all of the challenges/objective you need to complete for the Trick Shot Mission that will be going live in Fortnite Battle Royale soon.
A new Mission is released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale on Thursdays and for this season there are eleven different challenges/objectives players need to complete in order to finish the Mission. Completing just eight of these challenges will unlock the weekly Loading Screen.
In previous seasons, the Loading Screen contained a clue as to where you could find a hidden Battle Star somewhere on the Fortnite mpa, but this has been changed this season as Battle Stars are no longer needed to progress in the Season’s Battle Pass. Players are instead required to find the letters of FORTNITE every week.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2: SEASON 1 WEEK 7 Trick Shot Mission CHALLENGES
Here are all of the challenges/objectives you will need to complete for the Trick Shot Mission. Remember, you will unlock the Loading Screen for this week once you have completed any eight of the following objectives.
CLICK any of the highlighted challenges below to view a guide on how to complete it.
- Eliminations while at 50 Health or less (2)
- Consume Forage apples at The Orchard (3)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark (3)
- Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman, and the Timber Tent (1)
- Gain Health with a Small Fry, a Flopper and a Slurp Fish (1)
- Eliminations with Pistols (3)
- Visit Named Locations in a single match (3)
- Damage with Shotguns (500)
- Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout (1)
- Heal yourself within 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent (1)
- Search the hidden ‘T’ in the Trick Shot Loading Screen (1)
Here is the Loading Screen you will unlock for completing eight challenges for this weeks Mission:
As with every week, there is a hidden letter in the Loading Screen, which is the letter ‘T’. We will be releasing a guide to help you find the letter quickly closer to the time when the challenges go live in-game as well as guides for other challenges you may struggle with.
Finding all of the letters of FORTNITE will grant you the Mystery Skin for this season, so make sure you find all the letters before this season ends in order to claim it as it will not be available after.
Epic Games have also announced that Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 has been extended and you can read more about that here. They have also confirmed that there will be a Live Event during the festive time, so we do have that to look forward to.
Have you been completing all of your Fortnite challenges? Let us know in the comments section below.