The Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete.
Epic Games launched Fortnite Season 9 today which introduced a new brand Battle Pass, new Utopia and Fortbyte challenges, a new transportation system and a bunch of map changes including Neo Tilted and Mega Mall.
Dataminers have leaked a bunch of new skins and other cosmetics including wraps, the week 1 and 2 loading screens for the Utopia challenges, John Wick challenges and an LTM and more.
The Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete. Similar to previous seasons, there are three weekly Free Challenges and four weekly Battle Pass challenges.
You can first set of challenges for the new season below.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 Challenges
- Stage 1: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted (1)
Stage 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall (1)
- Visit all Sky Platforms (7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb (200)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pickup a Legendary Item in different matches (5)
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake (7)
- Scoped Weapon Eliminations (3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents from at lest 2 stories above (300)
Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above (200)
Stage 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above (100)
Upon completing all of the challenges, players will be able to unlock the first Uptoia challenge loading screen which can be seen below.
Fortnite Season 9 leaks, news and more – Read more…
- Fortnite Season 9 Leaked Skins and other cosmetics
- All v9.00 leaked wraps
- All Fortnite Season 9 Battle Pass Skins
- Leaked John Wick Challenges and LTM
- Fortnite New Map Revealed – New POIs added
- Fortnite Season 9 Cinematic