Here is the Winterfest challenge that has just been released for Day 14 of the event in Fortnite and the reward for completing it.
A new challenge is being released every day for the Winterfest Event and the challenge for Day 14 has just been revealed. Completing each challenge will award you with a new cosmetic and these cosmetics will be exclusive to this event.
Here are all of the challenges that have been released so far for this event:
- Deal damage to opponents with a Snowball Launcher (200)
- Stoke a Campfire (1)
- Eliminations with an Unvaulted Weapon (5)
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowman in different matches (2)
- Warm yourself by the fireplace in the Winterfest Cabin (1)
- Dance at Holiday trees in different Named Locations (5)
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (1)
- Use Presents! (2)
- Open Frozen Loot (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a Lump of Coal (1)
- Destroy a Sneaky Snowman with a Lightsaber or Pickaxe (1)
- Destroy snowflake decorations (3)
- Search Ice Boxes (2)
FORTNITE WINTERFEST DAY 14 CHALLENGE
In order to unlock the fourteenth challenge, you will need to search the Holiday Stocking in the Cabin, which is where you can also claim your free present. The Day 14 challenge is:
You may need some help with this challenge as these locations are not marked on the map. We have created a guide to show you where each of these places are located to help you complete the challenge quickly, which you can see by clicking on the locations in the challenge above.
This challenge does require to visit all three places in order to complete the challenge and as soon as you have done so, you will unlock the Day 14 reward.
FORTNITE WINTERFEST DAY 14 REWARD
There is a different cosmetic that you will get for completing the challenge and completing today’s challenge will unlock is a Banner, which can be seen below:
There are now only two more challenges left to be released for this event, which will reward you with a Glider and Contrail upon completion. We will let you know as soon as these challenges go live in-game and what the rewards look like.