Week 7 of Season 6 is finally here, the Hunting Party skin will be available to unlock today once players have completed all of the previous weeks challenges, as well as completing all of the challenges in week 7. Most of the challenges this week are similar to what we’ve seen before, with the Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match and the Skydive through Floating Rings being reused this week. Thanks to the Squating Dog, we have a cheat sheet to help you complete the challenges much quicker:
Here are all the challenges for Season 6, Week 7
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (500)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (HARD)(300)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Destroy Trees (50)
- Skydive through Floating Rings (20)
- Stage 1: Consume 5 Apples (HARD)(5)
- Eliminate Opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD)(3)
The cheat sheet for Season 6, Week 7 marks all the locations on the Fortnite map where you can find Apples as well as marking the location of the free Battle Star you get once completing all of the challenges for the week.
If you’ve completed all of the challenges for this week as well as previous weeks, you’ll unlock the Hunting Party Skin. Players have also spotted a parachute with the same logo found on the A.I.M skin.
If you need help completing the challenges for the previous weeks, check out the cheat sheets for each week below: